If you wish to return your garment, you may do so within 14 days of receiving it. We do not have to receive the item within that window, as long as the sent date is within 14 days of purchase.
Please follow the following steps:
• Make sure your garment is in perfect condition with the tag attached
• Print the return form UK Return Form / EU Return Form and the Postage Label (if you live in the UK). We can also email you both of these.
• Fill out the form, and please let us know why you are returning it so we can improve our services as much as possible
• Package your dress in the LR box it came in, further package as necessary (the box needs to be put in a large envelope), and place the return form inside, and stick the label on the outside.
• Mail to: the address will be provided on the return label.
• Please allow 14 working days for us to process the refund upon receiving it.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com
No, the shipping cost has already been paid via the label you stick on the package.
We don’t at the moment offer an exchange service, so the best thing to do would be return an item and purchase another one separately.
We ship worldwide for free!
If you are in the UK, it will take 3-5 working days.
If you are in the EU, it will take 5 - 7 working days.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please allow up to 10 days.
No, we offer free shipping on all orders.
No, all prices displayed include VAT.
You will find our size chart on our product pages and on the footer. It gives detailed measurements for UK, EU and US sizes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find your package and deliver it to you.
No, you can checkout as a guest.
All Android smartphones scan our labels and as for IOS, iPhone 7 or later.
No, you can scan as many times as you want to see the journey of your dress with multiple phones.